Welcome to my blog! My mommy set this up to show off my latest and greatest. Visit often cause I'm growing and learning new things everyday!! (oh and about my title, My uncle Chris taught me how to say my name backwards and that's what I call myself sometimes!)

Saturday, February 16, 2008

I'm a big boy!


My birthday was January 16 and I turned four. Now that I'm a big boy I don't like Thomas the Train anymore. Thomas is for babies. I like CARS and Lightning McQueen, "I am speed." I told mommy that I wanted a Cars birthday so we had a Cars Pizza party! My friends came to help me celebrate. We played in the jumper. We ran around a race track that my mommy made and whoever came in first place got a Piston Cup trophy! It was so cool. I got lots of CARS presents. I love all my cars. Now I only need Sarge but daddy says you can't find him anywhere. But we'll keep looking. I want to have a Cars party next year too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home