Welcome to my blog! My mommy set this up to show off my latest and greatest. Visit often cause I'm growing and learning new things everyday!! (oh and about my title, My uncle Chris taught me how to say my name backwards and that's what I call myself sometimes!)

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...

Me, Tio Steven and Mommy went to Grandma's house for a visit. It was very hot at Grandma's house so we went swimming every evening. Mommy said the pool was like a big bathtub so the first night I took off my swim trunks and jumped right in. You don't wear shorts in a bathtub, right? Grandma and Mommy said I was skinny dipping. Whatever that means...
The next day Grandma bought me floaties, a vest and a kick board so that I could learn how to swim by myself. I was swimming all the way across the pool in no time. Grandpa was pretending to be a shark and was chasing me. I was swimming so fast he could not catch me!


Did you see me? Did you see me!? I'm a good swimmer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home